Thursday, February 23, 2012

L'Oreal Boozy Brunch

Hi Dolls!  We're having fantastic weather in NW Georgia today, almost unseasonably warm.  You will never hear me complain about warm weather, I live for it.  So the warm weather calls for obnoxiously bright nails!

This is from L'Oreal's new line of nail polishes, part of the Trend Setters collection.  Boozy Brunch is a bright orange jelly, almost an electric shade.  Normally, I am not a fan of orange, but I thought I'd make an exception this time.  I found it on sale for half price clearance at my local Target, but was at another Target a week later at regular price.  Strange?  Either way, this line is super affordable, about $5 US a bottle.



I got so many compliments on this manicure, I was so surprised.  When I first put it on, I thought I'd wear it this once and then find it another home.  Now I'm thinking that it might just stay.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment