Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ulta Underneath It All

Hi dolls!

I hope everyone's weekend has been going well, today is my Saturday.  I got another mini set, so I'll be doing a 4-part series on these.  Today's polish is Ulta's Underneath It All, from the Lust in Lace set that came out during the holidays.  It's four dark, shimmery polishes plus a top coat, all from the Ulta professional line.  Ulta has two different lines of polishes, one for about $6 a bottle, and then a higher end one for about $7.50 a bottle.  The Lust in Lace collection comes from the higher end line.

Underneath It All is a blackened almost chocolate brown/bronze color with crushed glass shimmer.  But on further inspection, it has a green holo in certain lighting, giving it that kind of spilt chemicals look.  So I'm going to classify it as an industrial color by default.  It is a very dark and sensual shade to have on your nails, but put it in direct sunlight and the colors come to life.  Total win in my book.



I took way too many pictures of this and for some reason my camera would not pick up the green, so I gave up.  But you can see in the pictures that it is definitely a blackened bronze.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this color!! The green in the collection is what I was hoping Smoke and Ashes from the ChG Colours From The Capitol polishes was going to be like. These got bad reviews on Ulta.com but mannn... I think those people are nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! And the polish lasts for days, even my ADD self can appreciate that. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete